Cookies

Sunday 27 March 2016

Dunwich

 Hello there! This week I have been back in Suffolk for Easter, and one of the things that I knew I had to do was to go to the beach as that's the one thing that Sheffield is lacking in. As we always go to Southwold (long-time readers you may remember my previous trip posts to Southwold) we decided to take a trip to Dunwich and to take Tilly along with us! 
 Tilly absolutely loved the beach and I'd love to let her off the lead but I know it would only take her to see another dog and she wouldn't return! She was a bit wary of the sea and did a moonwalk away from it when she got too close, but loved being able to run around and to see somewhere new. We had such a lovely afternoon that I thought I would share some photos of the trip with you!



















 We even managed to see a seal bobbing about in the sea!






 Of course we had to stop for some tea and cake! As this is such a dog walk-orientated area, they let dogs come into the cafe, and even had some dog biscuits for free which kept Tilly happy.



 I find the beach and sea so calming and always enjoy taking a walk along there, so I really need to look into where the nearest beach is to Sheffield and hopefully take a trip there in the summer! What is your favourite beach to go to? 

Love Jess xxx
Share:

1 comment

© jesslouisekeen | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig