Cookies

Tuesday 10 June 2014

A Trip to Southwold

Last week (I can't believe it has already been a week!) Mum, Dad, Grandad and I took a little trip out to visit Southwold. Following on from my last post, it was lovely to go out to places like the beach that I am unable to visit whilst in Sheffield. We had a walk through the town and it was sooo quiet compared to the busy city streets!
 We stopped at a lovely little cafe and it was actually warm enough to sit outside in the sunshine! I had my usual order of a cappuccino and it came with a chocolate filled wafer! ( I may have had my Mum's one too!)





 I love how all along the seafront at Southwold there is just one beach hut after another, which together look really pretty-if only I could afford to own one!



 Although we didn't go onto the pier this time, we did later on in the week at Cromer. I found that I still have my childhood fear of walking along and being able to see the water below.




 Along the green there is a row of cannons which I remember sitting on as a child whenever I came to Southwold (I'm not sure you were supposed to though!).


 This time I just stood next to the cannon rather than trying to attempt to climb on it!

















 I really like the different angles within this last photo of the houses, with the lighthouse popping up behind. I had a lovely time visiting places from my childhood and really enjoyed being back at home for a few days where I could just relax as all my assessments had been handed in!

What is one of your favourite places to visit?

Love Jess
xx
Share:

2 comments

  1. If you get a chance, go to Glastonbury (not the festival!) some great sights and stuff there I think you'd enjoy Jess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love York, there is so much to do there x

    ReplyDelete

© jesslouisekeen | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig