Cookies

Tuesday 7 April 2015

Another Trip to Southwold

 Hello there! One of the first ever posts I did was a 'Trip to Southwold', which if you're feeling nostalgic you can view here and last week we took another little trip to Southwold. This time we went to the Pier side, rather than the town side like last time. I took a few photos that, as always, I would like to share with you! 




We stopped in the cafe on the Pier, where of course I had a coffee! But my Mum, Dad and Grandad shared a pot of tea, and I just loved the design on the teapot!







 Southwold is one of my favourite places to visit when I am at home; it's such a cute town, and of course it's near the sea which I love! The sun began to show more towards the end of our trip, which made the sea all around us sparkle. I also managed to pick up a couple of homeware bits from the little shops on the pier (nautical themed of course). I love being able to come home and re-experience places from my childhood, and it makes me appreciate even more what Suffolk has to offer. If you are ever in the area, I would definitely recommend making a trip!

Have you revisited anywhere from your childhood recently?

Love Jess xxx
Share:

2 comments

  1. I love your photos!!! :))

    xx,
    Regine
    www.ginnywhowanders.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! I feel like I'm gradually getting better at my photography! :) xx

      Delete

© jesslouisekeen | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig