Cookies

Saturday 24 November 2018

#jlkadvent

 
Back in September I launched my autumn photo challenge - I managed to get most of the photos (although I never saw any conkers?!) and I loved seeing you join in on the hashtag! Now that we're into the last weekend of November and the big guy will soon be coming for a visit, I thought this would be a great time to launch my advent photo challenge.
If you don't already know (where have you been?) Christmas is one of my favourite times of the year, and the countdown to Christmas is my favourite part of the season; I wanted to do something to celebrate this (aside from scoffing my chocolate advent calendar) and I love taking photos of all the lights and decorations so I thought this would be a great way to combine this! There's no specific order to these so I'm going to cross them off as and when I take photos, but I'm aiming to cross off one of these each day from the 1st to the 24th. Make sure you're following my instagram so you can see all the photos - and I'd love for you to take part too. Be sure to tag yours with #jlkadvent so I can see what you've been getting up to in the countdown to the big day!

Jess x 
Share:

1 comment

© jesslouisekeen | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig