Cookies

Wednesday 23 May 2018

4 Years



Wow I cannot believe that my little place on the internet (my 'slice of life' - who remembers that being my blog name?) is 4 years old today! I remember sitting at my desk in my room in Halls writing up my first post (it's a bit of a cringey read) and being really excited to hit that publish button.  A lot has happened since that day; I moved out of Halls and into a shared house for two years, I graduated with a degree in English literature, and moved in with Tom and Tilly and ventured into the world of work. 

At uni I loved blogging as a way to not do work for my degree, and if you've been with me for a long time you'll know that I sort of lost my 'blogging self' after uni because I was going through a lot of change in my life and I didn't know how my blog fitted in with this as I had only ever known it with my uni life. There have been a couple of times since then that I've thought I should give up blogging entirely, but I'm really glad that I didn't give up but continued to produce content that I like (and I hope you do too!)

When I started my blog I didn't really have any aspirations for it other than using it as a way to document different parts of my life, but over the past year I've ventured out into working with brands and I've really enjoyed the chance to do so. Over the next year I hope to get into a regular schedule with blogging so both you and I know when content will be going up. I have some ideas of what I want to write about, but if there's anything you'd ever like to see or know about just let me know!

I've really enjoyed the ups and downs of blogging over the last four years and I'm looking forward to seeing where it goes in the next year. If you've been here for a day or for all four years, I really appreciate you taking the time to read my ramblings and thank you for your continued support.

Jess x 
Share:

1 comment

© jesslouisekeen | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig