Cookies

Sunday 13 March 2016

DIY Card Eggs

 Hello there! As Easter is a mere two weeks away, I thought I'd share with you this really simple and easy DIY for some eggs made out of card. I used plain card as that was all I could find in the shops near to me, but these would make lovely decorative pieces if you had some patterned card. I'm going to be using these for an easter egg hunt date night with Tom this week, but they're versatile enough that you could use them for an array of things. I think children would love decorating the card and then creating these and putting them about the house!



Draw around your egg templates. You will need four eggs all together, so I chose to do two of each colour.



 Glue one side of the egg of one colour, to the side of the other, so that the different colours are adjacent to one another. Repeat this for the rest of the sides, until you have a completed egg! Don't worry about some of the card overlaying- you can just trim the sides when you've finished your egg.



That's all you have to do to create the eggs! I managed to make 12 eggs out of four sheets of card, and will be hiding them around the house for Tom to find!


 As always if you have a go at making these, please let me know! Why not create some egg bunting, or hang them up around the house? Be sure to come back next week for an easter baking post!!

Love Jess xxx
Share:

1 comment

  1. Lovely idea for an Easter egg hunt not involving loads of chocolate xxcc

    ReplyDelete

© jesslouisekeen | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig