Cookies

Saturday 28 March 2015

#52weeksofhappiness- Week 45

 Hello there! How has your week been? For once, although I've been busy, my week has been nice and calm. The weekend was bit of a chill out, which was seriously needed as I can't remember the last time I had an 'at home' day! I've done a bit of work this week, but I've given myself a bit of a break before the next 2 weeks, which I'm sure will now be filled with reading and essay work. Sunday was a really nice day weather-wise, so I took Tilly out on a long walk around the village which I think actually managed to wear her out! 
 On Monday Tom and I went out for a curry with our friend Lewis. We went to the Spice of Balti in Bungay (which neither Tom nor I had been to before) and it was really lovely! As it was a Monday evening, they weren't that busy which meant the food came really quickly. I think I can safely say Tom and I will be returning again! It was really nice to catch up over a meal with a friend that we hadn't seen since Christmas and to see what he has been up to.
 The rest of the week was quite chilled, and on Thursday Tom and I went on the train to Ipswich to go and stay with his dad. I counted, and this was the 7th train that I had gotten this month! Again, I hadn't seen him and his partner since Christmas, so this was a really nice way to catch up. We went to 'The Shannon' pub for tea, where I had a Chicken and Mushroom Pie, followed by an amazing brownie! The evening then proceeded with Tom and I playing the 'Million Pound Drop' board game- it's actually really hard! Today I had to say goodbye to Tom for 2 weeks, as he's back off to Sheffield tomorrow. I know this may not seem like a long time to be apart, but I've been so used to living with him now, that I'm going to miss him lots! 


My dad took this photo- it was a moment where Tilly was sitting like a person on her back legs!

Train no.7

THAT BROWNIE

What made you happy this week?

Love Jess xxx

Share:

1 comment

© jesslouisekeen | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig