Cookies

Tuesday 10 February 2015

A Trip to York

Hello there! As I mentioned in my post at the weekend (which if you missed you can see here) I went with Tom to York for a few days last week as a pre anniversary trip. I enjoyed going away to a place that I really like, and to show it to Tom as he had never been before. It was also the perfect way to celebrate end of exams! So here's a few snaps of what we got up to...






















 We had a walk around during the afternoon that we arrived, and then the next day I took Tom to the Castle Museum which is my all time favourite museum to go to! If you are ever in York and you have never been before, I would definitely recommend it. There's various rooms all set out how they would have been throughout different eras, and then in the middle is a display which you walk through, of an old Victorian street.
 York is a city that is clearly proud of the heritage and history that surrounds the place. There were so many shops and houses dotted about that looked as if they had been plucked out of the 15th Century. We ended up walking through The Shambles twice which is why there's two sets of photos! It really is such a beautiful city, and I'll definitely be returning.

Have you been anywhere nice recently?

Love Jess xxx
Share:

2 comments

  1. My favourite city. Glad that you like it as much as your Mum and Dad xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice photos! I have been to York just once and I remember it being a charming town!

    ReplyDelete

© jesslouisekeen | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig