Cookies

Saturday 20 December 2014

#52weeksofhappiness- Week 31

 Hello there! How are you? This week for me has been suuuuuper busy! It all started off last Saturday night, where I went to the final Pop Tarts of the year (if you didn't already know, this is a Union club night where they play all the cheesy classics and you can sing to your hearts content). However as they were playing christmas songs in the mix, when they played 'I Wish it Could be Christmas Everyday' they replaced the word 'Christmas' with 'Pop Tarts' and now that is all I can hear when that song is played!
 On Sunday evening I went with my housemates Ross and Adam to a candlelit carol service at our local church. I say local, but after a 40 minute walk we finally arrived and might I add it had been raining the whole way! This was really enjoyable and there was so many people. Luckily we got the bus back and then watched my favourite Christmas film 'Santa Clause' with Dudley Moore as Patch the elf. What's your favourite Christmas film?
 On Monday evening I went to the 'Wig and Pen' for a meal with the society committee. It was really lovely being able to spend time together that wasn't at an event or in a meeting! On Tuesday I met up with some course mates and we got take away curry and watched Elf (yes I know I only watched it the week before!). As we've all been so busy this term, it was really nice being able to spend time with them again!
 On Friday morning Tom and I made the trip back to Suffolk for a few weeks over Christmas. Our train was all on time again hooray! It was so nice coming home and seeing everyone again, and I'm really looking forward to the next few weeks at home!
Selfie before Pop Tarts, or should I say 'Threlfie' (as there's 3 of us!)



Mushroom Gnocchi- Yum!


































































I don't really know what Tom is doing!

CUTE


What made you happy this week?

Love Jess xxx
Share:

1 comment

  1. My favourite Christmas film is actually the Tim Allen Santa Clause trilogy. Tim Allen is funny and is just the man for the Santa job. I can never tire from watching it xx

    ReplyDelete

© jesslouisekeen | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig