Cookies

Saturday 16 August 2014

#52weeksofhappiness- Week 13

 Hello there! Have you had a good week? I myself have had a very busy one. I had an unexpected chill day on Sunday as I was meant to be going out with a group of my friends, but due to the weather we had to call it off and are trying again tomorrow! This proved to be somewhat beneficial as I was able to have a spring clean of my room (although in summer I know!). This may not sound like fun, and a few years ago you wouldn't have found me doing this, but after having moved away to Sheffield I have become a tidier person. I had a good clear out and now my room looks (somewhat) neat and tidy! 
 On Monday I had an appointment at the opticians, again not too exciting but I was told that I had 20/20 vision so that's really good. My parents took a trip away to Liverpool for a couple of nights so Tommy came round to keep me company. We had a lovely Skype call to our friend Megan who we haven't seen since the middle of June and previous to this we had been playing about with Photo Booth on my laptop. 














 This one is alright- there's a lot with us having bug eyes which the internet will never see! After work on Thursday I Skype called Reesha, and the last time I had seen her was in Leicester and if you missed my post about it, you can read it here. I don't know why we haven't Skype called before! I only have another 2 1/2 weeks until I return to Sheffield, and this was the first time I saw them face to face. It was so lovely but made me miss my Sheffield friends more. This however is making me appreciate my last two weeks at home, as I know pretty soon I will not be returning for a while.    
 When my parents were staying in Liverpool, they went to an exact replica of 'Central Perk' from Friends. If you didn't already know, I simply love Friends and I am so jealous that they got to go! I have added it to my list of places that I want to visit in the UK. They did kindly bring me back a Central Perk mug though.




















What made you happy this week?

Love Jess xxx
Share:

1 comment

  1. my trip to Liverpoolwas great. Did miss Jess though xxx

    ReplyDelete

© jesslouisekeen | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig