Cookies

Saturday 9 August 2014

#52weeksofhappiness- Week 12

Hello there! This week I have been very busy. In between days at work, my mum and I went up to Norwich on Wednesday to do a little bit of shopping and we then went out for a meal at Bella Italia. I had my usual choice of pizza (whichever one has mushrooms on top) and my mum went for a plain Margherita. It was lovely and cool in there after having been out in the city which had been really stuffy! 

I didn't have any dessert myself as I was stuffed and just went for a cappuccino, but my mum had a big honeycomb and chocolate brownie sundae. It was massive!



After our trip to Bella Italia we went to watch Wind in the Willows at Norwich Theatre Royal. It was a production that was put on by the youth group, which took me back to my days of starring in A Jungle Book and also the various dance shows that I was a part of. Everyone seemed to get along really well and it had a few guest stars including Sam Claflin (who plays Finnick in the Hunger Games films) and his brother among others. They guest starred as it was the director, David Lambert's, 25th year of running the group. It was really nice to see people who had done really well in the world of acting returning to the group that made it happen for them. 

Today my mum and I went into to Beccles to have a look round and we had a lovely lunch at 'Market Row'. If you are ever in Beccles, or live nearby I would definitely check it out! What made it extra special was how the waitress had specifically picked out our cola cans so that we 'shared' it with 'mum' and 'love'. The food was excellent and an amazing value for money. We both had the tomato and courgette tart with a potato and bean salad. 


















What made you happy this week? 

Love Jess xxx
Share:

3 comments

© jesslouisekeen | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig