Cookies

Wednesday 19 November 2014

Saying Yes.

  Hello there! Apologies for my second post being a bit later this week- I've been very busy with essays. But my last one is due in tomorrow so I can finally have some free time again hooray!


 This quote, as always, I have taken off Pinterest and it sums up nicely what my blogpost will be about today. I don't think a lot of people realise this about me, but I am a very anxious person and at times suffer from anxiety. I find that as a part of this, I'll often say no to something, or say yes and then find an excuse to not go. A couple of years ago I realised how limiting this can be, and decided to say yes to a lot more things. They don't have to be big life-changing things, but on deciding to say yes to more I came to get a lot more out of life. I've done things and been to places that a few years ago I would never have dreamed of. 
  Life to me, is about experiencing as much as you can, while you can. I know it is said a lot, but today really could be your last day on this earth, and I can guarantee you will not be sat there thinking  'I wish I had never done that' but rather 'I wish I had done that'. Don't live a life of regrets, go out, create memories, have fun, and don't give up if you fail. I am a firm believer in that everything happens for a reason, and if you make it through the hardest parts of life, something better is waiting around the corner.
  Don't let the what if's run your life, go out and find out for yourself. I will fully admit that I am an over thinker. I worry. And I always have done. But, I don't allow it to rule me. Sure there will be times where you slip, but you just pull yourself back up again. Life is too short to limit yourself- when are you going to get another chance? Grasp opportunities in life as much as you can. You don't know where it will take you.

I invite you all, next time an opportunity arises, to say yes.

Love Jess xxx
Share:

1 comment

© jesslouisekeen | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig