Cookies

Friday 23 May 2014

The One Where it all Begins

Hi!
I've finally plucked up the courage to make a blog, to document different aspects of my life as I know, like many, there are times where we forget to appreciate the smaller things in life. With today's post I would like to start off a similar thing to the #40daysofhappiness that went flying around twitter for a while...

#52weeksofhappiness

#Week1: Having friends who encourage you
   
This is me and fellow blogger reesha, I'll leave a link at the bottom for you to pop on over and give her blog a read!



This week I am thankful for having this little lady in my life. Although having only met her a few months ago during Fresher's week she has quickly become one of my lifelong friends. It is because of her that I finally felt comfortable enough to make this blog and I couldn't have done it without her.

Going to be cheeky and throw a second one in there:
Me and Thomas at our sixth form leavers ball last year

I continue to be thankful for the support that Thomas gives to me and particularly when I told him that I wanted to make a blog he didn't make fun of me or ask why, but accepted that I wanted to. This meant a lot as I think sometimes people can judge without meaning to when people want to try new things, but he didn't do that :)

What made you happy this week?

love,
Jess xxx

Reesha's link: reeshasiniara.blogspot.co.uk (go check her out!)
Share:

1 comment

© jesslouisekeen | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig