Cookies

Monday 12 December 2016

Christmas at Chatsworth 2016 | The Nutcracker

 If you've been a reader of my blog for a while, you know that Tom and I have the tradition of going to Chatsworth at Christmas every year, and this year was no different! Each year they have a different theme, and this years theme is The Nutcracker. For those of you who want a nosey into what Christmas at Chatsworth is like, look no further! If you follow me on instagram some of these photos will be familiar to you - I couldn't wait to share them! It was a perfect wintery day; chilly but sunny and dry, which allowed for a lovely walk around the gardens both before and after visiting the house. 
































 If you can't make it to Chatsworth, I hope you enjoyed this online tour! I also hope that it's inspired you to visit at Christmas one year to see all the fabulous decorations yourself. I would definitely recommend booking tickets beforehand as you know what time you'll be going in the house, and you receive free parking for booking online. It's a wonderful day out and I definitely want to take my parents next year!

Do you traditionally visit anywhere before Christmas?

Jess x 

Share:

1 comment

  1. Looks wonderful, sad I missed it this year πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸŽ…πŸΌπŸŽ…πŸΌ

    ReplyDelete

© jesslouisekeen | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig