Cookies

Sunday 29 November 2015

November Favourites

 Hello there! It's nearing the end of November which means it's time for a round up of what I have been loving this month! This November favourites marks a year of my favourites posts- it's gone so fast. Amidst assessments this month seems to have gone in a blink of an eye, and Christmas is less than a month away. There's been a few things that I've been loving this month so lets have a look at what they are!

Patchouli Mint & Sage Hand Cream





































 It's Autumn and getting ever closer to Winter which means it's colder outside, the heating's on inside, and so I've found my skin has been a lot drier. To combat this I've really been enjoying using this patchouli mint and sage hand cream that my friend Nicola bought me for my birthday. It's a really different scent, but one that I like! It's one of those hand creams that is thick but doesn't leave a sticky residue once you've applied it, so you're able to carry on with your day without having to sit there and let your hands dry.

Soap & Glory Body Scrub





































Continuing on with the dry skin theme, I've been using this body scrub by Soap & Glory a lot this month. I like that it's in a tube so doesn't take up as much room in the shower, and it's good as you can decide how much scrub you need. You can put it on as it comes out of the tube, or for a more subtle scrub just mix in a bit of water to lather it up and go from there!

Alice in Wonderland Travel Cup





































 I've been using this cup a lot this month during library sessions where you just need a cup of tea. Now buying tea can be quite pricey so I've been taking in this travel cup that I bought from Disneyland about 3 years ago. This really cuts down on the cost as you already have teabags at home, so all you need is hot water!

Christmas Coasters 

 Is it bad if I blow my own trumpet and say that I've been loving the Christmas coasters that I made? I've been enjoying crafting lately, and this was one of the projects that I was really pleased with. I'm looking forward to creating some more designs for gifts for people for Christmas. Now that my first assessments have been handed in (hoorah!) I'm excited to see what other things I'm able to create. If you didn't already know I have a festive series that is running every Wednesday up until Christmas day so be sure to come back to check the future projects out!

The Nutcracker
 My music favourite of the month is Tchaikovsky's The Nutcracker. While I was at home my mum and I watched a DVD of one of the productions, and I've been listening to the music ever since. It's Christmassy without being as in your face as normal Christmas songs, and I've found listening to classical music before bed is a good way to relax so that I get a good night's sleep.

Diwali Ball




































One of my favourite experiences of the month was getting dressed up in a sari to go to the University's Hindu Society Diwali Ball. It was completely different to anything I had been to before and I had a wonderful evening with friends. It's a shame that the first one we went to was in our last year as I would definitely of gone again!

So that's what I have been loving throughout the month of November! What have you been loving?

Love Jess xxx
Share:

4 comments

  1. I have loved eating the homemade alcoholic chocolates and trying new cake recipes xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Am looking to trying some new recipes myself! :) xx

      Delete

© jesslouisekeen | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig