Cookies

Saturday 16 May 2015

#52weeksofhappiness-Week 52

Hello there! How are you? I must apologise for there being no blogpost on Tuesday. With assessments, revision and one thing or another, I just seem to be super busy at the moment. After today's post I will be taking a two and a bit week break as I don't want to send out half-hearted posts as I haven't got enough time, and so when I come back I'll be able to fully commit to posts that I have put time and effort into. 
 So today's post! It is my final #52weeksofhappiness post. A massive thank you to everyone who takes the time to read, comment and share my posts every week. I can't believe that my blog is now a year old! As you can probably tell, one of my favourite types of blogposts are 'A Trip to...' as I love being able to go somewhere and document my trip so that I can look back upon the photos and posts later on in the year. 'A Trip to Leicester', 'Cambridgeshire', 'Christmas at Chatsworth' and 'A Trip to York' are just a few of my favourites from the past year. 
 I've really enjoyed doing the #52weeksofhappiness, as it means my blog has become an online diary for myself, that I can look back on and see things that I have been up to, that I may have forgotten! I am still going to carry on doing a weekly themed post on a Saturday, maybe a 'My week in photos'? You will just have to come back and see! I've really enjoyed the experience of writing a blog for the past year, and I hope you've enjoyed reading all of my ramblings too. 
 So this last week! I was actually suffering with a cold last weekend, but by Tuesday this was gone which was good because as a society we went out for a committee handover meal to Pizza Express. Previous to the meal the old committee went out to Vodka Revs for a couple of drinks beforehand, where I had a 'Moscow Mule' which I have had previously and really enjoyed. Pizza Express is one of those places that I wouldn't really pay full price on a normal day, but on a Monday/Tuesday with a NUS card you can get 40% of the food bill! This means that you can have two courses that come up cheaper than your actual pizza would have been! 
 Tom and I had date 'M' this week. It was my turn to pick and so I chose 'Making cake'. We made 10 chocolate cupcakes with chocolate butter icing, and they must have gone down well as by the next morning they had all gone! I'm really enjoying these alphabet dates as it enables you to do different things as a 'date' rather than just going out for a meal somewhere (although there is nothing wrong with that!). 
 Last night I went to see Pitch Perfect 2 at the cinema. If you are a fan of the first one, you will absolutely love the second one! If you've never heard of them, where have you been? It's about an acapella group and their strive to win the nationals/the world championship. I'll admit it is very cheesy, but it's such a good light-hearted watch and was the perfect break from work! 
 This week was my last week in lectures/seminars and I can't believe that in two and a bit weeks I'll have finished my second year of University. I really don't know where the time is going! I am looking forward to being able to chill out and relax once everything has been handed in and completed, and being able to spend time on things that aren't course related!



What made you happy this week? See you in two and a bit weeks!

Love Jess xxx
Share:

1 comment

© jesslouisekeen | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig