Cookies

Saturday 17 January 2015

#52weeksofhappiness-Week 35

 Hello there! How have you been? This week has been filled with yet more essay writing (I finally get to hand them in at the start of next week), travelling and complaining about how cold it is. Sunday for me was a essay writing day so there's not much to report on there! Monday lunchtime was very enjoyable for me. My mum and I took my grandad out to Busby's Teahive Cafe in Bungay (which you may remember from another #52weeksofhappiness blogpost way back in the day) as a pre-birthday celebration for him. It's not his birthday until later on this week, but as I would be in Sheffield for it I wanted to do something to celebrate. I always love going into Busby's as they have such lovely homemade food (especially cake) and it's just so cute inside.
 On Wednesday it was time for me to go back to Sheffield, which meant another refusal of goodbyes from Tilly. She knows I'm going away if she sees my suitcase and is then instantly in a huff! Travelling back I've never seen the train so empty before! I normally complain that there's only two carriages on between Norwich and Nottingham, but from the lack of people travelling on Wednesday I can now see why! Tom and Luke came to meet me at the station and I was then welcomed home by my Tesco delivery. We spent the evening together watching a film which was lovely. 
 On Thursday after having bit of a sort out and unpack, I decided to carry on with essay writing. This was disturbed however by the boiler deciding to not work! Luckily it was able to be fixed this morning so we now have hot water and heating again, and I will never take hot water for granted again! On Thursday evening amidst all of this, we were able to meet up with a few friends down at the uni bar which was really enjoyable as it had been a long time since I had seen them! 

Tills <3

Busby's Cafe
What made you happy this week?

Love Jess xxx

Share:

1 comment

© jesslouisekeen | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig