Cookies

Saturday 3 January 2015

#52weeksofhappiness- Week 33

 Hello there! How has your week been? A very happy New Year to you all! I cannot believe that it is now 2015. I've had a fairly busy week leading up to the New Year, which began on Sunday when I went to see my grandparents which was lovely as I hadn't seen them since August! We had a really nice lunch of tomato soup; ham, potatoes and salad, followed by ice cream. 
 I was at work on Tuesday and Friday, and in between this time I have been trying to fit in some course work. Now that it is the new year, I definitely need to get back into the swing of things and find my motivation for work again! I have made myself a day-by-day plan of what needs doing so hopefully I can stick to this. For essays I find the majority of work is in the planning, as if you get this right, the actual writing comes easily. 
 I was reunited with Tom for New Year's Eve, and his brother Lewis came over too. We had an evening of board games, and then a 'Just Dance' tournament (of which I think I won!). We saw the New Year in by watching the London fireworks on tv and then we went to bed. I would say that I would like to see the London fireworks in person, yet I know because of the coldness/crowds of people I would just complain! I think you get just as good a view at home through watching it on the tv, and you haven't had to wait for hours to get a good spot! 
 Last night Tom and I (with the help of my mum) tried out our doughnut maker that my Aunt and Uncle bought us for Christmas! We gradually got the hang of it, and I'm pretty pleased with the outcome.
 Today Tom and I met up with our friends Lewis, Ned and Josh for lunch at Jesters. It was so nice to see everyone again- I do miss them when I'm up in Sheffield (hint to you three- come visit!). I had a sausage, cranberry chutney and gouda panini and if you are ever in Bungay I would definitely recommend that you go!
 Something that made me especially happy this week was a parcel from my good friend Reesha. A few weeks ago we had gone into Sheffield City centre to do a bit of shopping, and I found an eyeshadow palette from Barry M that I really wanted. Unfortunately at the time they didn't have it in stock. So as a part of my Christmas present she found the one I wanted and sent it to me! I thought that this was so lovely as she remembered just the one I wanted, and it showed that she had spent time thinking of what to get me.

 

 What made you happy this week?

Love Jess xxx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© jesslouisekeen | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig