Cookies

Saturday 22 November 2014

#52weeksofhappiness- Week 27

 Hello there! How has your week been? The start of my week was still very busy with writing and re-writing essays, but as I handed my last one in on Thursday I am able to have some free time again! Monday saw the return of date night, and this time it was the letter 'B' and was Tom's turn to choose something to do. We went to our local pub called 'The Ball' for tea, (and managed to take up their two meals for £9.95 offer!). It was really lovely in there, and the food was great. I had scampi, chips and peas and Tom went with the hunter's chicken. Although we were both in the midst of writing essays, we both really enjoyed being able to set aside some time, and just be able to relax. 
 After I had finished for the day on Thursday, Reesha and I took a trip into town for the afternoon. Whilst we were walking past City Hall we saw that some of the Hallam students were graduating and we both got freaked out that we'll be in the same position in a couple of years! We had a lovely catch up and even managed to get a free hot drink each at Debenhams through signing up to their mailing list! 
 Yesterday was a very busy day; I went with a few friends to see the new Hunger Games film (which you should all go and see!) and then in the evening Tom and I went out for tea before going to see John Bishop at the Motorpoint arena. We ended up going to Bella Italia for tea, where I had the Cannelloni Ricotta and Tom had the rack of ribs. We had to wait for 20 minutes to be seated, but we weren't complaining as we were inside in the warm when it was chucking it down outside! I love living so close to a venue that holds such diverse events (I have previously been to see Russell Howard and McBusted there) and we both had a good laugh at John Bishop! (This covered date night C- comedy night)

My meal at The Ball.

Bella Italia had their Christmas Tree up and it was so pretty!

What made you happy this week?

Love Jess xxx
Share:

2 comments

  1. You have really been busy this week with all the writing, let alone going out. So proud of you xx

    ReplyDelete

© jesslouisekeen | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig