Cookies

Saturday 28 June 2014

#52weeksofhappiness- Week 6

Hello there! This week I have enjoyed being able to relax back in Sheffield. It is so quiet here as most people have left for the summer! I cannot believe that it has nearly been a week since I came back off my holiday. For my #52weeksofhappiness this week I am grateful for having the time to appreciate being in Sheffield. On Wednesday Phoebe, Katie and I went for a little picnic in the botanical gardens and we then went for a walk. Whilst we were walking through a wooded area I saw a white schnauzer! It was so cute but sadly it didn't come up to me to say hello.








































I really enjoyed exploring other areas of Sheffield that I didn't even realise existed (thank you Phoebe!). This week I am looking forward to getting the keys to our new house! I still can't believe that I'm moving out of Halls soon, this year has gone so quickly. 

What made you happy this week?

Love, Jess xxx

Share:

2 comments

  1. Which book was the Frog reading??? 101 things to do with flies?? The Life and Times of Jeremy Fisher!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a rhyme about how the frog/toad got there!

      Delete

© jesslouisekeen | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig