Cookies

Saturday 14 June 2014

#52weeksofhappiness- Week 4

Blimey how is it week 4 already?! I cannot believe that this blog has now been up and running for that long. This week has been a busy one; I returned to Sheffield on Saturday, went to Shakespeare in the Park on Sunday with Reesha, and have been trying to pack everything for my holiday and trying not to forget anything! Yesterday was the Summer Social at the Union which was filled with free popcorn, crazy golf, and then to top it off a final night at Pop Tarts. (Pop Tarts is a club night at the Union where they play all the cheesy classics such as S Club and Busted!). I have also been roped into watching the world cup, and I am off to watch England later down at BarOne. For my #52weeksofhappiness this week I have reflected back upon the range of opportunities that I have had over the past year or so. I used to be someone who would automatically say no if something was suggested that was out of my comfort zone. I then decided one day to say 'yes' to more things, and I am really thankful that I have. Had I not, I would not have had the same experiences up to date! If you are someone who says no a lot, have a go at saying yes more. It doesn't have to be a big thing, but by saying yes to small things can make a big difference.

This is a little snap I took from Shakespeare in the Park on Sunday.


I will be taking a break from blogging next week as I shall not be in the country! But I hope you all have a great week with whatever you do :)

Love Jess xx
Share:

1 comment

  1. Have a good holiday. Looking forward to your next blog when you return to the UK xxxx

    ReplyDelete

© jesslouisekeen | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig